Reminder: Club Membership portal now open!
- May 07,2021
Valley Rovers look forward to welcoming our senior teams back to training from next Monday and just a reminder to all teams to complete your registration in advance of 'return to play'.
Important to note before players can resume training, membership must be renewed, as the Foireann portal will also be used by each team's Covid officer to ensure all players have completed the 'return to play' health questionnaire.
Note Valley Rovers will use the GAA's Foireann portal for all memberships.
Many users will have used this portal in 2020 as part of the Covid-19 return to play protocol.
Existing users can click login and use their existing details, and new users should select Register.
Please read the following before clicking the link to the Foireann site:
1. When you first open the Foireann login page choose either of the following options.:
If you have an existing account select Login
If you are a new user select Register to create a new account on www.Foireann.ie
2. Complete or update your personal details.
3. Select your Club & confirm COVID
4. VERY IMPORTANT if you are purchasing memberships on behalf of juvenile members you must first add your family members BEFORE selecting any memberships.
5. Select your membership(s)
6. Pay Online (you will recieve an email receipt)
7. Members will be assigned to a team.
8. You are ready to play.
Access the Foireann Membership portal: www.Foireann.ie