Valley Rovers Last Man Standing Competition!
- Nov 16,2023
Valley Rovers adult players are running a Premier League last-man-standing competition starting Saturday, November 25th.
The entry fee is €10 & the winner will receive a prize of €400. You can also pay one of the adult players and you will be added to the whatsapp group.
The competition will be run online on the Klub Funder website (see link below).
1. Scroll down until you see active game fundraisers. Beside Valley Rovers LMS, click ‘join this league’.
2. Register your details.
3. In the homepage you will see an option to pay entry fee.
4. Pick your team. (note it will not allow you pick your team until you have paid the entry fee of €10)
Further details and competition rules can be seen here.
We would really appreciate your support for this fundraiser. Let’s spread the word and get everyone involved including all our supporters who are abroad.
If you have any issues or queries regarding payment please get in touch with Gary Deane or Colm Butler at 0851674104. Thanks & best of luck!
Entry Fee: €10 5 player still standing Prize for Winner: €400
* 1. Each week, simply pick a team playing that week to win – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
* 2. You can only pick a team to win once so be tactical about who you pick and when
* 3. All selections must be in before the game week closes. This is normally 60 minutess before the first game starts
* 4. Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. (A reminder email will be sent out so you don’t forget).
* 5. If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round, and you cannot select that team again.
* 6. If more than one participant remains at the end, the accumulated ‘scored for’ of their selected teams will determine the winner. This also applies if during the competition the remaining players are knocked out in the same game week then the player with the highest score will be the winner.
* 7. If the remaining players ‘scored for’ points are equal then there will be joint winners.
Best of luck!!