Valley Rovers Juvenile GAA AGM - January 25th 2021
- Jan 11,2021
The Annual General Meeting of Valley Rovers Juvenile GAA Club will take place Monday, January 25th, 2021 at 8:00pm. Given the current COVID-19 related restrictions surrounding indoor gatherings, this meeting will be held online via Zoom.
This virtual AGM is the first in the juvenile club's history and follows the successful adult club virtual AGM held before Christmas, on December 21st, 2020.
To ensure this goes smoothly, we would ask all members who plan to attend to take note of the following detail:
• Any members who wish to attend the virtual AGM please send an email to the juvenile secretary address: email@example.com
• All members are required to download the Zoom application before the meeting and will receive an invite in advance of the AGM to the Zoom meeting. Please note only these individuals will be allowed virtual attendance on the night.
• All requests to attend the virtual AGM should be submitted no later than Monday, January 18th.
• Our preference is that if any members who wish to speak, they submit their intention to speak in advance of the meeting. Those attendees will then be unmuted in a structured fashion.
• The Secretary's report will be shared via email on Sunday, in advance of the AGM on Monday night and briefly reviewed on the night.
As this is unchartered territory, we appreciate your patience during this process.